Often it can be easier to reproduce and fix a bug if we can see it happening. This is easily achieved with a screencast.
To create a screencast on macOS
- Boot Texpad and get it ready to demonstrate the bug
- Open Quick Time Player: This is found in your
- In Quick Time Player, go to the
Filemenu, then choose
New Screen Recording
- Reproduce the bug whilst it is record
- Stop the recording, save it your disk and email that to us
To keep the upload/download size of the resulting video file low, please ensure the video is as short as possible while still capturing the essence of the problem you’re reporting. Once recorded, please send the screencast with a description of the problem to us.