Maintenance release with miscellaneous bugfixes
- Fixed problem where the autocomplete window does not appear in small documents on OS X 10.9.2
- Fix for bug where autotypeset runs on all open documents, not just the edited document.
- Fix for rare syntax highlighting bug
- Fix for rare crash when closing a document
- Removed old Help PDF link and redirected to new Texpad Help Centre
- Fix for Synctex failure that can occur in rare cases when a filename has non-ASCII characters The only way this differs from 1.6.10 is a fix to the code signing